Fit Girls Gym Policies:
- Fit Girls is a peanut-free facility; please do not bring any nut products into the gym
- Fit Girls reserves the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently, without advance notice due to an emergency or low enrollment. Instructors are subject to change without notice
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, classes may be cancelled. We recommend you contact us for more information.
- Food and drinks other than water bottles are not permitted in the gym.
- Do not bring valuables to the gym. Fit Girls is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All jackets, boots, and gym bags should be left in the front closet
- NO OUTSIDE SHOES ARE PERMITTED IN THE GYM.
Please make sure your child brings a bottle of water to drink during the workout.
Girls must wear the mandatory dress code to each gym class. Girls are expected to dress respectfully and not dress provocatively or inappropriately. All shirts must cover the entire torso and not show a bare midriff.
- Black t-shirt or tank-top
- Black pants, leggings or shorts
- No jewellery
- Hair must be securely tied off the face during the workout
NO OUTSIDE SHOES are allowed inside the gym. Please make sure your child brings a pair of running shoes to change into for the workout.
Parking in the unit is very limited. During 9:00am – 5:00pm, you may park in a spot that is marked 23 (there are more around the back of the building), visitors or on the street. After 5:00pm, you may park anywhere.